Friday, June 10, 2005

NHL ESPN25K

Good god how I love/hate this game. Yet again it crashed on me, after a long days work I look forward to turning it on and playing a game, for in spite of the fugly graphics it is a better and more fun game then the NHL2005 offering. But for the third time now it crashed on me, the firts time was the worst as it occured in the post season and resulted in a loss of everything up to then, including over three months worth of games. But I grit my teeth and started again only for the damn thing to crash as I attempted to change lines, and now yesterday as it simply loaded up for a face off.
Damn you to hell Sega, first you quit making consoles and now you start making shit. Now if only it werent such a fine game.

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yeah well it is much better then NHL EA going downhill man

2:14 AM  
Blogger Brinstar said...

What console is it for? Or is it a PC game?

From what I have heard, the ESPN games are pretty good sports games, compared to EA's games. I don't know myself, since I don't play sports games. I think, though, if I had to, I would play either hockey games or football (soccer) games. But to me, it's less fun playing by yourself, than against others, and sadly I don't know too many gamers in my area.

10:42 AM  
Blogger Skanderberg said...

Its the PS2. It crashed again on me and doesnt load up at all this is the third time that its failed to load up on me. And this is my second copy, I swapped it on Sat for another copy but thats failed as well so will now be swapping it for something else.
Any ideas for a good game?

2:10 AM  
Blogger Brinstar said...

Hm... It could be your PS2 that is the problem...? I don't know what model yours is, but I know that the older models can be unreliable at times. Are your other games working?

3:06 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home