Tuesday, June 21, 2005

Publishing Day

Well tomorrow is my deadline for my final copy...
So Joe get the percalator ready...and yes I know I should be working...

And because I should be working I cannot.


Facts: Lion bars have no lion in them in fact the only tenous link is a rather pathetic picture of a lion on the wrapper. It is not manfacutred by lions, which would be an ardous process I imagine as they lack thumbs. It is not consumed by lions , http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/england/2212453.stm, and so in fact a lion bar at all...one shitty image a lion bar does not make.

How evil is that...on a plus note I know the daughter of the bars inventor and I am sure he is disgusted at the abuse his beautiful morish morsel has suffered at the hands of PR and marketing.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home